The Center for Biblical Christianity in Africa (CBCAfrica) is an organization committed to rebuilding the broken walls of healthy and genuine pastoral leadership in the body of Jesus Christ in Africa.
- Vision: We see a healthy African Church making significant contributions to the vitality of the Church of Jesus Christ globally and a Church that is widening the transformative impact of the Christian message in the public sphere.
- Objective: We seek to achieve our vision through specialized gatherings, prints, audio-visuals, blogs, and by creating opportunities for networking, partnership and peer mentoring amongst Christian- ministry practitioners.
- Slogan: Deepening the roots of biblical Christianity in Africa.
Our Core Values
- We are totally committed to biblical truth.
- We are totally dependent on God through prayer.
- We are committed to Christ-likeness through biblical discipleship.
- We are committed to being relevant to the mission of God on earth.
- We are committed to being interdenominational in nature.
- We are committed to being “glocal” in reach.
- We are committed to fostering partnership in the body of Christ.
Our organization structure consists of the following:
The Board of Trustees, an 8-member board entrusted with the vision of the organization and chaired by B. Moses Owojaiye, PhD, the Chief Executive Officer of the Center for Biblical Christianity in Africa. Read More About The Board of Trustees.
The Global Advisory Board, made up of seasoned and experienced men and women of God endowed with divine wisdom to make them invaluable to us. Read More About the Global Advisory Team.
The National Implementation Team, saddled with driving the implementation of the vision and objectives of the Center for Biblical Christianity in Africa. Read More About The National Implementation Team.